Sunday, July 31, 2005
I made my first movie
While my brother's family was home recently I was inspired to upgrade my digital camera. I wanted one that could take video with sound. I got the Canon Powershot SD200 Digital Elph, just like B. had. It does three things my old Elph couldn't; it takes video with sound, has a long battery life, and has the capacity to upload the pictures to any computer without installing special software.

Since I've had the camera I've taken lots of short films. I bought a 1 GB SD card so I'd have the capacity to take a lot of video. I've uploaded some of the shorts to zippyvideo.com to share with family via email and friends on my mommy board. Since it was the end of the month I decided to create a highlights movie of all the shorts. I can't say I'm fully satisfied with the result. It's not as clear as I would have liked. I assume I have a lot to learn about digital video.