Sunday, July 24, 2005
Just thought you should know...
As I sit here posting this my little angel is wrapping her father around her finger tightly. Today she has been a regular Crabby Patty. She has come into her own using her "complaining voice." Normally she goes to bed perfectly. Bath, pajamas, bottle, bed. More often than not she's asleep on the bottle before it's done. Tonight, ha! I put her down and as soon as her back hit the bed the complaining started. Still, I was able to leave the room. She kept complaining and complaining and escalating. Finally I went up to pop in the paci and stroke her head to calm her a little. When I left she was perfectly calm. As soon as the door shut she started hollering loudly. Daddy comes in from outside. Should I go up? Um, I was just up there. OK, I'll wash my hands and wait a few and go up. So. Down the stairs they come, the two of them. I'm just going to walk her around outside so she'll tire out. OK. Now she's in the swing on the front porch. How did we get from bedtime to funtime? Daddy. Who's the boss right now? I don't even want to answer that.