Sunday, July 31, 2005
A simple switch
Yesterday I was inspired to introduce something different into Emma's sippy cup. She's been drinking water and enjoys it at the end of every meal. I thought, she's going to love this...I'll put formula in her sippy and she'll have bonus milk. I filled the cup with 4 oz. and set it in front of her. She could see me coming with it and I knew right away this wasn't going to go as I expected. She recoiled from the solid white stuff in her sippy. I tried to put it to her mouth and she batted me away and complained. I persisted and put some on her lips so she would know it was the formula she loves. No go. She wasn't having any of it. In the end she had her way, no weird white stuff in her sippy and I got to throw away 4 oz. of white gold.

See the film:
milk denial.wmv