Tuesday, August 30, 2005
Back on schedule today
Emma woke up warm again today but I dosed her with Motrin and took her back to the babysitter's. She's poking her fingers in her mouth a lot and puckering her lips so I see that as further confirmation that we're dealing with teething.

She was in great spirits all morning so I felt fine with leaving her with Mary. Emma got excited when I stopped the car and she realized where she was. She was squealing and flapping her arms as we went in the door. She hit the ground crawling and before I left had turned over a kitchen chair trying to pull herself up. Oy.

It looked like Mary was getting items ready to put in the local county fair which starts tomorrow. I am actually planning to brave the lines after work to enter a "photographic portrait" of Emma. It's not so much that I want to win a ribbon; I could care less about that. I just like the idea of displaying her picture for everyone in the county. ;) I'm hoping it won't be a total zoo at registration.

Here is the picture I plan to enter:



I just noticed, she looks cross-eyed in that picture. lol. Oh well.