Friday, August 12, 2005
My name is Highlandgal...and I'm a Penaholic
I love pens. I am absurdly pleased by pens. I collect them. I love fancy pens, colored pens, pens that light up, pens that do just about anything. A savvy gift-giver can always give me a cool pen. I have hundreds and hundreds of pens. I think my employees at work think I'm a psycho pen hoarder. They don't realize that just about every pen in my desk has a specific use. Sometimes you need ball point, or felt tip, or roller ball. You need lots of different colors for different purposes. From markers to Sharpies to .5mm tips, everything has a purpose. Anyway, here are some of my collections...







The last pic is of a collection of gel pens I received for Christmas a few years ago. I'm sure my mom thought she was taking a risk buying me something like that, considering I'm a woman in my thirties. Silly woman, that was probably the most pleasing gift I got that year!