Wednesday, August 03, 2005
What is the junkiest food you've given your baby?
This was a question posted on my mommy board. My reply was french fries, which she had for the first time at Mickey D's a few weeks ago. We were at Wendy's tonight and she had a few more...Truthfully she gets very little junk from us. But when we go to the grandparents, all bets are off. ;)




And now for the rest of the story. Two minutes after this photo was taken she gagged on the fry she had been stuffing in her mouth and barfed up her entire dinner: Gerber macaroni & cheese, green beans and three fries. My first experience in cleaning up barf from the carpet in a restaurant. Good times, good times.

UPDATE: I just want to acknowledge that my Mom did the bulk of the cleanup on the eruption of Mt. Emma. She was unfazed. Maybe twenty years from now I will achieve that level of peace with puke.