Monday, September 26, 2005
Awash in sentiment
The mommy board has been dripping with sentiment lately. It's no wonder. Our babies are reaching a year old now and it just floors me how much has happened in that time. I think all of the mommies are taking the time to reminisce about their pregnancies and the first year of their babies lives and dwell a bit on the good parts. It's even worth remembering the hard parts if just to give ourselves a pat on the back for having weathered it. I expect the sentimentality should reach critical mass about mid-October. Not only are we counting our baby blessings we're realizing how valuable we've been to each other. Sharing our stories, our tips and our lives. I expect most of our dh's know board members by name, or by their latest exploit. I don't know how I would have managed without BIO.