Friday, September 16, 2005
To commenters on this blog...
Thank you all. I really appreciate your feedback. And I appreciate every new "face" that adds her two cents. When I started this blog it was meant to be a journal for Emma and me, something I could keep to show her later what her life and her weirdo mama were like in the early days. I still plan to do that. But...

Now the blog seems to be more. It's another way to communicate with my friends. Every time a new commenter posts I feel like I've gained a new friend. I know everything I post isn't relevant or interesting to everyone, but I'll bet it's something you didn't know before you came here ;)

Anyway...thanks for your comments. If anyone who reads A Deviated Path would like to be added to my blog roll just ask, my email is on this page. My only stipulation is that you update your blog fairly regularly; once every couple of months isn't enough to feed my habit ;)