Friday, September 30, 2005
Weekend Update
With no Tina Fey...sorry. We're at Noni and Popi's. After Emma went to sleep Noni and I headed out to Walmart in search of the magic sippy. I bought three, just in case they work. They were actually Nubys. I didn't see anything at else similar and the price was right. $1.96. I also got a Halloween bib while I was at it. I have no idea how things like that make it into my cart. It's a feeder bib; Popi was highly annoyed by her plastic one that kept getting her way so we bought it to make him happy. She'll also be trying out organic whole milk, L'eggo mini waffles and toaster sticks, and goldfish. She's been eating the Gerber freeze dried apple bits but now that I'm reminded of the price I'm sure that won't go on much longer.

Tomorrow we're off to Dayton Days, a little festival with lots of food and crafts and who knows what else. Emma will love it because she loves crowds. I'll be interested to see how she does spending a day in her stroller now that she's a "walker."