Saturday, October 01, 2005
What three words best describe your personality?
This is from a mini-quiz on the mommy board. I sat and thought for awhile and just couldn't come up with words. I didn't want to cheat and look at other answers to come up with ideas. It's not that I'm not self-aware at all, it's just that I can't think of what words I would use. After finally giving up and cheating I'd say strong is definitely a fair word for me to use. I think I could just steal Angie's answer, "strong, sarcastic and empathetic." But then do I seem empathetic? I'm not sure. I know that I am hyper-aware of other people's reactions, moods and body language, but do I reflect that? Ugh! Self examination hurts. I'd be interested to know how others describe me because I sometimes think there is a disconnect between how we see ourselves and how others see us. I might have an idea of myself fixed in my head from 10 years ago. Is that me now? Probably not. Damn that quiz!