Thursday, November 10, 2005
Big plans this weekend
Emma and I are headed over the mountains since I'm off work tomorrow for Veteran's Day. We plan to...wait for it...can you guess?...Shop! We'll be spending the night at Noni's tomorrow night. I don't have a big shopping list. I'll be browsing for Christmas gifts. We may have a look at kitchen dinette sets. I really, really, really want to replace ours.

On Saturday Noni finally gets her wish. I'm leaving Emma with them overnight. They finally get to have her without me hanging around. I'd like to say we have big plans; that was the idea to begin with. But no, after I made the arrangements the party was cancelled. Or postponed. Hosers. It would be cool to have a date night but the logistics are pretty nightmarish. I don't know if we can make it work. We'll see.