Sunday, November 06, 2005
Christmas DVDs we own
Since becoming a parent I've come to appreciate DVDs a lot more. While I'd never prohibit television all together, I tend to gravitate to the channels with no commercials. I'm trying to keep Emma from being bombarded by come-ons for items from sugar cereal to Bratz dolls. Therefore I let her watch either Noggin, or DVDs. Commercial free television is where it's at dude. This holiday she may see some of the classics from this collection. I need to find out if Elmo has a Christmas DVD...

Charlie Brown Christmas
Christmas Story
Christmas Vacation
Elf
Frosty the Snow Man
How the Grinch Stole Christmas (animated)
How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Jim Carrey)
Jingle All the Way
Little Drummer Boy
Robbie the Reindeer (original British version)
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
Santa Claus is Coming to Town
Santa Clause

As a couple, our ultimate Christmas movie has always been Christmas Vacation. Dumb, I know, but we love it.