Friday, November 11, 2005
Help me decide please...
I think I've narrowed my choice down to two kitchen sets. Here are the choices. I need a darker wood to go with my kitchen and these were my two choices...
This one is $386. It has the tile top and the construction seems to be better quality than the second one. The thing I really like about this one over the other one is the construction of the chairs. They don't have the little knobs covering the screw-holes in the chair supports.

This one is $216 for the whole set. The quality is not quite as good as the other one, but I can save $165.00 if I choose this one. This one has the knobs on the supports. But if I can get past that it's a great deal.

When we compared prices at another place we found out that these prices are quite good. So please help me...what do you think?

Just for the sake of argument these are the other two we looked at. Both have the leaf to expand the table and they're both $386. The big problem here is the color. I'm not fond of oak. I'd go for the white one before the monochrome one.