Sunday, November 13, 2005
I broke a tooth
It doesn't really hurt yet, but the potential is there. About a sixth of my back molar has broken away from the rest of the tooth, but I pushed it back into place and am taking great care not to disturb it. Of course this would have to happen on a Saturday night when there is no hope in hell of getting help. I did leave a message on my dentist's answering machine so they can work me in ASAP, I'm hoping Monday morning. This time it might be catastrophic for the tooth. I don't have a lot of dental problems, just a couple of fillings, but this could be a problem.

UPDATE: My dentist, bless his heart, he saved my tooth. I have a hell of a filling but I'm glad to have it. It's all pretty sore right now but it was worth it. It's amazing how much damage decay can do to your tooth and you never even feel it. Anyway, I scheduled a check-up and cleaning for a couple weeks from now. I'll be getting back on a regular schedule.