Tuesday, November 15, 2005
I FINALLY watched a movie
Not one, but two movies. Daddy was away tonight so it was just the girls until Emma's bedtime. Then it was just me. I caught 13 Going on 30 on HBO. It was cute, but the end was too weird. It was a happy ending but it felt like they cheated. The other movie I watched was a DVD I purchased last December and just now am getting a chance to watch. Or making time to watch. Or whatever. It was Love Actually. It was chock full of British actors so what's not to love? It made me grab the tissues, but then I'm a sap for movies.

Usually a movie seems like such a big time commitment and I'm commitment-phobic. Nevermind that I can waste five hours surfing on the net and half-watching something on TV.

I'm glad that I finally watched something. I love a good story.