Wednesday, November 02, 2005
It's amazing every day
...watching this little person, who used to be a blob who did nothing at all, pick up new skills every day. Today she's walking around her bedroom picking up wooden puzzle pieces and putting them into a box she's carrying. Unfortunately she doesn't know about carrying the box level so the pieces fall out again pretty quickly.

She also has learned that if she's having difficulty with something and she brings it to me, I will help. So far there are two different toys that are in boxes that she needs help with. She brings them to me to open. Which beats that other thing she does where she stands and points at something and grunts/complains.

Another thing she is doing is initiating the "chase me" game. She comes up to me where I'm sitting on the couch and makes eye contact and "runs" away giggling. I'm supposed to sneak up behind her and chase her. She always heads for the same corner. When you catch her she laughs her butt off and collapses to the floor.