Thursday, December 29, 2005
Fun at my house
The day after Christmas everyone came over to my house. Noni and Popi, B. and SIL, and their three kids. We planned to have a meal of nothing but appetizers. SIL requested it after seeing pics of our spread from Emma's birthday party. So we served up the food shortly after they arrived. We had crab balls, ham with tiny biscuits, petite quiches, tostitos and salsa and cheese dip, veggie tray and dip, taquitos, tacos and quesedillas. It was quite yummy.

After we had eaten our meal and digested for a while we went sledding. Mind you, I haven't been sledding since I was a teenager at best. But I was totally enthused. I had a great time. We drove everyone up to the top of the hill and sledded for a good while. When anyone got cold they could get in the truck with Noni and warm up and watch everyone else. Emma sat in the truck with Noni most of the time to keep warm, but she did make several innertube runs. So, on with the pics...

K. I love, love, love your hat! Bwaaa Haaa Haaa!



I think my nephew C. is pretty excited.



Uncle B. finally gets to try out the sled he bought two years ago.



Moms are always the workhorses, aren't they? I'm pulling them down the hill to help pack a track in the snow.



Emma really enjoyed the trip down the hill with Daddy.



Packing them in...



Emma really did enjoy watching us.



C., broken and twisted at the bottom of the hill. OK, I jest...he's at the top of the hill.