Friday, December 30, 2005
I drank the Kool-aid
I'm a cultist now. I've joined the cult of iPod. I ordered it yesterday around 10:30 a.m. It was delivered to my desk at noon today. So far so good. Cults are always very appealing at first. I've spent some time uploading songs onto it this evening. First iTunes sucked up all the disorganized grabastic songs that were already on my hard drive. What a mess. That will take forever to sort out. Then I added some pictures to it. I put on all the photos I used for Emma's first year slide show. A very nice sampler to share. It will take a considerable amount of work organizing this thing. It can do a lot more than I realized. If I start buying cute little outfits for this thing you'll know it's time to stage an intervention and have me deprogrammed. I got the 30 GB one on this page. Yay for unexpected Christmas bonuses!

UPDATE:
OK, screw Apple Store if they don't want a link. Here's a picture for you: