Friday, December 30, 2005
Seven things…the blog meme
I was tagged by Allie, Angie, Jeanne, Jen and Leslie. All of whom will now receive some linky love.

Seven things to do before I die:
1. Go on a cruise
2. Hold my grandchildren in my arms
3. Go back to Las Vegas
4. Own a house
5. Visit New York City
6. Travel to Europe (coming this spring!)
7. Convey to my parents just how much I love and appreciate them.

Seven things I cannot do:
1. Light a match properly (I have to squeeze it between the cover)
2. Tear into the plastic on a new CD
3. Math, in my head
4. Find the time to read a book
5. Abide liars and game players
6. Stand spiders
7. A split ;)

Seven things that attract me to my spouse:
1. His sense of humor
2. He loves me just the way I am
3. The way he takes good care of me/us.
4. His hot buns.
5. His left brain (together the two of us make one good whole brain!)
6. His overwhelming love for me.
7. His cuddly-ness.

Seven things I say or write most often:
1. Emma
2. Ha!
3. Move! (to my dogs)
4. I love you
5. Thank you
6. Yep
7. lol

Seven books or series I love:
1. Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella (stupid but fun)
2. Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich (starting to wear thin)
3. Undead series by Mary Janice Davidson
4. Britt Montero series by Edna Buchanan
5. Carl Hiaasen novels
6. Kay Scarpetta series by Patricia Cornwell (also just about played out)
7. Alex Delaware series by Jonathan Kellerman

Seven movies I would watch over and over again:
1. Raising Arizona
2. Bridget Jones’ Diary
3. Die Hard
4. Grosse Point Blank
5. Priscilla, Queen of the Desert
6. Thomas Crown Affair (Pierce Brosnan version)
7. Velvet Goldmine

I'm not tagging anyone because everyone I know has already been tagged. If you haven't, don't be insulted, just consider yourself tagged now with the "Alex All-purpose Tag."