Sunday, January 08, 2006
Five weird things about me...
Tagged again, confound it! I need to learn to move faster.

1. Cooking pisses me off. I can start dinner in a fine mood and by the time it's on the table I'm in a foul mood. Maybe it's the pressure of coordinating everything to be ready at the same time. Maybe it's the two 100-lb. dogs in my way every direction I turn. Whatever. Glad it's M.'s job.

2. When I eat a chocolate covered cherry I bite the top off, extract the (death) cherry and throw it in the trash, and then eat the rest.

3. If I don't shower as soon as I get up I will dread it all day long.

4. I won't answer the phone on the first ring. It has to ring at least twice before I'll touch it.

5. I'll go out of my way to avoid making a left hand turn across traffic. I'll even plan alternate routes to avoid it.

I'm tagging Sunita, Jamie, Kelly, Michelle and Steph.