Thursday, February 16, 2006
Attention! Again
Blogs are popping out all over! We've added another couple of blogs to the blogroll. Check out the spanking new Travelin' Texans (Katherine), Walter's Little Home (Walt), and Rambling Muse.

I don't really have a set policy about my blogroll. But I'll tell you my feelings on the matter...I like to support new bloggers who I know; I just hope that it will catch on with them and they'll enjoy it. I like discovering new blogs. If they're interesting I will hang around and check you just about every day. If I link someone I would hope for some reciprocity. A one-sided relationship is pretty unrewarding at our level of blogging. None of us are blogging superstars, we're just people who enjoy making connections and love reading good stories. Here's my one other requirement, you have to update fairly regularly. Two reasons you might be delinked from my blog are failure to update or complete lack of reciprocity. I'm not saying that as any sort of threat, that would be silly, we all do this because we enjoy it. I am just telling you my thoughts on the matter. So in other words, It's not that hard to get a link here ;)