Wednesday, February 15, 2006
A package from the Germans
M. received his birthday package from Bro and SIL and the kids today. Right on time. He brought it home and opened it right up. You'll be glad to know that everything arrived intact, as shown by the picture below. He was really impressed with the pilsner glasses. Seriously. I know you all were worried but he totally liked them. Before he left for work again he put a beer in the fridge so he could christen one tonight.

He was really thrilled with his stars. He said he was way overdue for a promotion and was pretty impressed with himself that he jumped from a two-star to a four-star general. He's already been into the chocolate. And you all will be pleased with me because I made him wear his sticker back to work. He'll have it on the rest of the day, I promise you ;) You guys did good!


In case you can't read it, the sticker says "It's my birthday, wanna spank me?"