Monday, February 20, 2006
Tomorrow is the end of an era
I'm kind of sad. It will be the last morning bottle. We could have ended it a while ago, but I had two giant cans of formula from Costco and I was determined to finish them and not throw it away. Tomorrow is the last bottle. Period. The last morning I'll get her up and hold her in my arms while she drinks. Starting Wednesday morning Daddy will get her up and change her and bring her downstairs and give her a straw sippy with milk. He's doing it for about three days as we make the transition. When I come in she expects to see a bottle and will throw a fit if I skip to changing her diaper first. We hope that if Daddy does the new method for three days then I might be able to take over with the new method without her fussing at me. Wish us luck!