Saturday, February 11, 2006
We're going to Europe!
To my great relief I'm finally able to say the flights are booked. It was looking pretty dire recently as the air fares were quite expensive. Thankfully, Noni found a good deal this morning and we were all over it. We'll be saving roughly $700 compared to the rest of the fares we've found. The only hitch is that we'll now need to leave on a Thursday instead of Saturday. But for $700 I'm willing to make it work. Sadly that means two more days away from Emma too. So, our nine day vacation just became an eleven day trip. Now that I have a way there I can't wait for April!

UPDATED: We'll be staying with my brother's family in Heidelburg, Germany and seeing that area of Germany. We'll make a day trip to France for lunch. Over Easter weekend we're going to Ireland.