Sunday, February 19, 2006
What kind of blogger are you?




You Are a Life Blogger!



Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary.
If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.



This is pretty much true. I actually read three kinds of blogs; friend and acquaintance blogs, political blogs and celebrity gossip blogs. I started with the political ones since that was my primary area of interest. I rarely blog political topics here because it's sends my readers screaming for the hills. I got into friend blogs next through my mommy board and enjoy reading them. Then finally I found some gossip blogs as I took on a moderator job on an Entertainment board.

As far as my posts, as you can see, it's a little bit of everything. But mostly my deviated path with Emma ;)