Saturday, March 18, 2006
Another working Saturday
And I have a heinous head cold. It was not such great fun this time. The crowd was down a lot compared to last Saturday. But then we're comparing a day in the 70's to a day that hit 40 for about half an hour. I was cold. M. had the heat blasting but my feet got cold and once they're cold I'm miserable. Throw in the head cold and I basically asked to go home at 3:30. All I wanted was my bed. Even in bed I couldn't get warm. So I finally sat in front of the woodstove and turned the ceramic heater on my feet until my shins were about to ignite. I'm hoping a good night's sleep will fix me up a bit.

I am grateful that at my moment of misery I was confident that Emma was being cared for and I didn't have to do it. I would not have been much good to her this afternoon.