Thursday, March 16, 2006
Book swap riches


For those of you who didn't join Andrea's children's book swap, you should have known better. Did you not realize that Andrea hangs with the cool kids and would have cool friends eager to swap? Ha! Your loss and my gain ;)

Emma received this wonderful collection of goodies today. First and foremost, Lori sent Emma the pentultimate children's book (in Mommy's mind) Olivia. I am such a fan that I have a tiny stuffed Olivia on my desk. Then, Lori sent it in a lovely sewn felt cover. Finally she included a gift for me, a set of the most adorable greetings cards. It turns out that these are Lori's cards, she designs them and sells them. I always like to support entrepreneurial women so here is a link to her website Marzipan Inc. I think you'll agree that these cards are delightful!

To Shim: I'm sorry, I don't even own a sewing machine. Artful presentation is not my strong suit. Hope your boys enjoy the books.