Friday, March 31, 2006
Clearing the decks
I got a lot of stuff done a work today. I'm trying to get all pending business off my desk and tidy up before I leave for vacation. I even cleaned up my office. I did the ruthless purge of crap that's been sitting around forever. It was a tiring day but I have that rosy glow of accomplishment.

In other news...Mary threw a monkeywrench in the works. She's not babysitting Monday. She has to consult with someone about her situation re: Medicare Prescription Drug Plan Part B. Joy. Grandma G. isn't available to babysit except maybe three hours in the morning. So M. may take her home for lunch and a nap. Then he'll bring her to me for the end of the day. Maybe. I'm not sure M. can afford to take such a huge chunk out of the middle of his day because his mom won't be around and his brother is laid up with gout. I'm hoping I won't have to take a sick day, but it may come to that. Maybe I can be sick for half a day ;)