Tuesday, March 07, 2006
Hello, my name is Highlandgal...
and I'm a gadget freak. I admit it. If you swiped my purse you'd get $1000 in electronics, easily. We have the cell phone, which is the cheapest item. It was $29 with a two year plan. Then the Palm Pilot, Zire 71, which I use every day because I have a Weight Watchers Journal on it to keep track of what I eat. I also have points lists, restaurant lists, and other useful WW items. I have all my DVDs listed on there so I can check if I've already bought something. And then there's the address book, date book, etc. Next we have my digital camera, which you all should have an appreciation for. It's the reason you get to see pictures every day. God forbid I should slack and miss a day. You are stern taskmasters. Finally I have the iPod. I carry it in hopes of having a spare moment to enjoy my tunes. And to have it in the car when I'm traveling.

This doesn't even take into account all the plug and play crap in my house. It's an affliction. Do you reckon there's a 12 step program for me?