Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Random Randomness
I'm still sick. And sick of being sick. But I will grant you that I was better today than yesterday so there's progress. I use Nyquil at night and today I spent the day on Dayquil. It was a board meeting night so I had a long day to get through.

Emma seems fine, but she threw up again at the babysitter's yesterday. That's twice that she's thrown up the same day I reintroduced milk. And she's really cranky about being deprived of milk now. When we give her the morning sippy with water she gets so pissed. I even went out on a limb and gave her apple juice this morning. No go. So it's disrupted our whole morning routine. She bawls to get out of the pack n play and Elmo just isn't holding her interest like he used to.

Vacation is a week away now and I'm no more ready than I was a week ago.