Wednesday, March 29, 2006
A ray of hope
Once again, Noni bullied me into going to the doctor. I hadn't even really thought about it. I'm glad I did. Because this afternoon was the worst of all. Serious pressure headache and low grade fever. That's what sinus infections do. So now I'm on Zithromax and a decongestant. I hope that will knock it out.

On the Emma front she'll get a decongestant too. That's to stop the runny nose she's had for a couple of weeks. As far as the milk goes the doctor speculated about lactose intolerance but when she realized Emma had been on milk since January she decided on a different tack. She suggested I try milk again and if it doesn't stay down switch to soy milk for a while and then try and switch back. I'm starting to wonder if maybe we were just giving her too much at a time for her irritated tummy. I gave her a small cup and lunch and another small cup around 5:00 and no problems yet. Maybe she's finally shaken the stomach bug.