Saturday, March 25, 2006
Saturday at Noni's
Today I went shopping even though I felt like crap. I figured I could stay at home and feel like crap or go out and feel like crap. I had a list so I went out.

I was looking for comfy shoes for lots of walking in Germany, Old Navy jeans, maybe a black shirt and other necessary items. A big bust on all three of the biggies. Old Navy is totally lame on jeans right now. And apparently everyone in the area is my size. No offense to anyone in particular, but tall and short people annoy me. Would you buy the damned jeans that fit you? Everywhere I go the regulars are sold out and my only options are long or short. If you guys would buy up those jeans they'd restock them all, but nooooo.

The shoe selection was pathetic, the top selection was pathetic. I can't buy my damned Tylenol Allergy Sinus aka Tylenol Complete anymore because it's sold out everywhere. It has pseudoephedrin in it so now you have to show a freaking driver's license to buy it. Thanks a damned lot Meth-heads! Finally the Walmart pharmacist told me that it's gone everywhere because they're reformulating it, hopefully without the dreaded "phed." But then it may not even work anymore. God I hate our Nanny society and stupid lazy ass law enforcement "initiatives" that punish everyone for the illegal activities of a few.

Here's my pitiful offering for today...Emma is watching as Mr. Potato Head comes for her...


Here's sicko on the floor with her daughter.



Oh, and mark your calendars, M. actually closed the store fifteen minutes early today. He'd had it. Sick and tired. So tired that he didn't even mind if we stayed at Noni's another night. Which I opted to do so I would have some help caring for Emma and because M. called me and told me it was already snowing at home. Feh.