Thursday, March 23, 2006
Sickie Report
I don't know what happened yesterday. She threw up everywhere, but that was the end of it. By supper her appetite was back. She continued to have the runny nose and the one weepy eye. This morning the eye was better and the runny nose was a little better. She never seemed to have a bad attitude about any of it.

Today when I picked up Emma, Mary mentioned the one eye was looking kind of pink.

My immediate thought was "and..."
She says, "I was afraid it might be pink eye. But now it looks normal."
"Now where in the world would she come up with pink eye?"
"Oh Chelsea had it last week."

Ack! Chelsea is one of her older kids that only comes on snow days when school is cancelled. No one said a word to me about pink eye!

But the truth of the matter is that Emma's eye looks perfectly normal now. I'm not really worried about it. (Knock wood)