Thursday, April 13, 2006
Brief update
Today M. and I went to the Hauptstrasse in Heidelberg. We had a fantastic time, just the two of us. We visited the castle and rented the little audiophones to listen to the tour in English. Unfortunately halfway through the morning the battery in the camera died. Darn! I was so upset. No pictures from the rest of the day. Well, we did buy a disposable camera with film. So it will be weeks before I can report much on today. I may not get to blog again tonight anyway. K's giving a birthday party for a friend here tonight and the ribs are boiling right now, in anticipation of a good barbequeing and grilling. I imagine we will be up late tonight. I also imagine much beer and wine will be flowing and many humiliating dares will be endured. I can avoid them by never losing a hand of UNO, but...that's kind of hard.