Thursday, April 27, 2006
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
For those of you who haven't seen it, I highly recommend it. I watched it on the plane trip over to Germany. Northwest has those monitors on the back of each seat, which rocks. The movie was close to my recollections of the book. Bear in mind I haven't read the book in a couple of decades now.

It was a beautiful film and the sets were amazing. When Edmund's storyline began to develop I recalled the hatred I had for him when I first read his character. He was so unfair to little Lucy. The performers in the movie are perfect and the special effects are so believable. I really got lost in the story.

I would say it's a bit much for the little ones. Some scenes would be way too scary for anyone under 7 or so. Overall, I would highly recommend this movie.