Saturday, April 22, 2006
Grafton Street
We hopped off the bus at the corner of Grafton and Suffolk. The rest of them went on to the Guiness plant to take the tour there. When we learned that it was 14 Euro a piece to learn how they make chewy beer, we decided we'd go for higher culture instead ;)

Grafton street is a major shopping area. They had a lot of upscale shops, all with security guards at the door. Even lower rent stores had security at the door.

Here I was trying to capture the white building down the way with the greenery hanging off. What I seem to have gotten is McDonalds.


It turns out this was a shopping center. I didn't realize that until I just did the wikipedia research on St. Stephen's Green. Oh well. I missed one.


This is St. Anne's Cathedral. It wasn't one of the more significant churches. Must just be an everyday church.