Friday, April 21, 2006
Hauf Brauhaus Hatz
On Friday we didn't have to catch our flight to Dublin until 4:00 or so. We really didn't have any idea how long it would take us to get to the Karlsruhe-Baden Baden airport so we ended up getting there really early. We decided to catch lunch in the neighboring town. The restaurant we chose seemed to be a family restaurant. They stuck us in a room all by ourselves. I had a sneaking suspicion they wanted to spare the rest of the customers any close proximity to the obnoxious Americans. Nonetheless they were very courteous. Our traveling companions on this trip were B. and K. and their close friends. He is German and she's American but lives in Germany now.

My third schnitzel of the week. This time I got the gravy, but the schnitzel was barely breaded so it was definitely different than the other two.


Lacking imagination, just like me, my brother got something-or-other Hawaii again. ;)



Labels: