Monday, April 03, 2006
Monday, Monday
No pics today. Never touched my camera.

This evening I've actually been doing some packing. We pulled out all the pieces of luggage that Noni and Popi loaned us so we could get an idea of the available space. I think we'll have plenty of room. More than plenty. But we're taking them all because we'd like to have room to bring stuff back. Tomorrow will be the big laundry night. Then I'll have things nearly finalized. I only work till noon on Wednesday so I can finish that afternoon and we'll leave for Noni's after supper and Emma's bath.

The babysitter's day off worked out pretty good. M. took Emma to his mom's until she had to leave to take a friend to the doctor's. Then M. took her home for lunch and a nap. Or that was the plan anyway. Except Emma went to sleep at Grandma G's so the afternoon nap was out. He just played with her for a while and then brought her to me at work. I had her with me from 3:00-5:00 p.m. It takes a lot of energy to keep up with her because she is constantly "exploring." After work the two of us headed home. From about 4:00 p.m. on she was a whiny pants. No afternoon nap at all makes for a cranky, demanding toddler. By the time M. got home Emma and I had had about enough of each other. Sigh. I know she was just tired, but sheesh.