Tuesday, April 11, 2006
Noni's Emma Report - Day 5
Hi There, Mommy and Daddy,

I had a new adventure today and I'm going to tell you all about it.

First of all, I had to get up a tad bit earlier than usual so Noni would have time to get us ready before we headed to the babysitter. It wasn't so bad. I adjusted very well and was my usual cheery self getting ready. I even had time to play with the toys before Popi bundled me up and put me in the car. Noni had her hands full, so Popi got the honors this morning.

I met Miss Wanda, Toby (her poodle) and a couple of little girls when I got to Miss Wanda's house. As soon as Noni put me down I spotted a little girl in the corner playing with some really neat toys and I headed directly for her. I was so busy playing that I didn't even tell Noni goodbye. I don't think she was upset, but I was having such a good time.

At the end of the day when Noni came to get me Miss Wanda gave me a glowing report. She said I ate well, napped well and played well. The only thing she was surprised at was that I got a little upset when she left the room. So she didn't leave me hardly at all. That was very nice of her. You should have seen what Noni put in my lunchbox. I had water, yogurt, banana, raisins, a toddler stew meal, peanut butter pretzels and crackers. When I got home Noni looked in my lunchbox and all that was left was about 3 crackers. I almost ATE the WHOLE THING.

After we got home and Popi arrived we got ready all over again to go out. We went to a very good pizza place and I had both pizza and spaghetti and because I had eaten so well, Noni gave me a little bit of ice cream at the end of the meal.

Mommy and Daddy, did you know that Noni and Popi belong to a clogging group. Well I found that out tonight. They took me to the place where they practice their clogging. I met some really, really nice people and I even got to watch them dance a couple of dances before Noni hustled me home to get my bath and go to bed. They had these really neat things on the bottom of their shoes that make a really great noise when they danced. I love it! And I was so into watching them I hardly moved. Noni took a picture of me I think. Oh, and please don't tell Daddy that I listened to bluegrass music, because I know he thinks it's hazardous for your health and might even fry some brain cells. I wouldn't want him to worry that that would happen to me. Noni and Popi wouldn't let anything like that happen to me. I kind of liked it.

I had a really fun bathtime again and I giggled and giggled for Noni. She took more pictures of me. Mommy, she's just like you. Every time I turn around there's a camera flashing in my face. Most of the time I never look at her when she wants me to but sometimes she catches me off guard and gets a good picture.

It was a fun day and I'm looking forward to playing with the little girls and Toby again tomorrow. Don't worry, Mommy, I was perfectly fine and did my best to be a very good girl.

I love you both a bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck, a barrel and a heap, talking in my sleep about YOU!!!!!

Emma

P.S. Please tell my counsins and Uncle B and Aunt K that I send them a big hug and kiss.

Oh, and mommy, when Noni asks me where are my ears, I point right to them and say "ears". Then she asks me where my hair is and I put right up there on the top of my head. I'm working on the "hair" word and am getting closer and closer each day. I know where my mouth is when they ask and even my nose. It tickles Noni because when she asks me where my nose is, I stick my finger right up it.

Bye, Bye!



Labels: