Wednesday, April 12, 2006
Noni's Emma Report - Day 6
Hi There, Mommy & Daddy!

It's Tuesday already and I had another good day. Everything went very well with Miss Wanda today except I was a bit stubborn about wanting my nook. Miss Wanda tried to hold me off, but I just wouldn't have it, so she gave in just a little bit. Sorry about that.

Noni picked me up early today after her dental appointment and we headed home to play and fix supper. She got me some shrimp for supper at Kroger but the guy who steamed them put on way too much seasoning and even after Noni peeled and washed them, they were still too spicy to each. Even Noni couldn't eat them. What a shame because you know how much I like shrimp. I ate plenty of other good things though.

Popi had a meeting of his motorcycle club this evening, so when he left for the meeting, Noni decided to take me in the stroller for a walk around the lake. When we got to an area where there's hardly any traffic, she let me out of the stroller and I explored a lot. I walked on people's grass, tried out their sidewalks, and checked o th water meter covers in the middle of the street. I even stopped one time and just made circles until I made myself dizzy. Made Noni laugh too! When I got tired Noni put me back in the stroller and we went back home.

After we got home, Noni set up my new swing under their back deck and she pushed me in the swing until I got really, really tired. I got my bath and decided tonight to do some coloring on my friends. I think Noni sent you a picture of that. I'm all tucked in and ready for a good night's sleep and another big day tomorrow.

Popi showed me your pictures on your blog this evening. It was great to see your faces.

Please tell Uncle B and Aunt K how much I like all the alphabet books they gave me. I go through almost every one of them each evening. Sometimes Popi goes through them with me and sometimes Noni does. They are really neat books!

I love you both! (and miss you too!)
Emma


Labels: