Sunday, April 09, 2006
Toast Hawaii
In Triberg I tried another new dish. I can tell you it's quite terrifying to look at a menu and not understand a word. You start to wish illustrations were included with every description. Fortunately the restaurant we chose for lunch yesterday had an English translation under each German description. The only problem was that I couldn't find a thing they were describing that I'd ever seen before. The only thing I could find that listed ingredients which I found to be entirely edible was for Toast Hawaii, the same thing my brother ordered. Here's what I ate. Ours included two pieces of bread and the cheese was toasted even more. No cherry on top. It was edible, but I couldn't eat the whole thing. Oh, and salads over here are an entirely different entity all together.