Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Emma and Mommy day
We went to town. We even persuaded Noni to take the afternoon to play with us. Emma and I headed straight for Target this morning. I bought her off with a bag of popcorn and she was an angel the whole time we were there. I bought a new bathroom. Or more precisely I bought a shower curtain, rug, towels and hand towels. The bathroom is the cheapest room in the house to redecorate and I can afford that.


I found a new chocolate product I was required to buy so I had to run to Noni's house next to drop it off so it wouldn't melt in the car. Hershey's Nut Lovers Miniatures.


Later, after naps, we went to Walmart. I found the only other thing I had in mind to get Emma for the yard this summer. It's the Little Tikes Endlesss Adventures Sand & Water Table. You can drain the water side and flip it over as the lid to the sand side. I thought that was pretty cool. M. is assembling it right now. We learned our lesson about letting Emma see unassembled toys. Patience is not something she came equipped with apparently. Anyway, here's the product pic...