Monday, May 08, 2006
The family computer guru
All the gurus in the house...can I get a whoop, whoop?

Whoop, whoop!

Yeah, I'm it. Tonight after work I went over to my MIL's to install her new computer. She doesn't have her DSL set up so there was only so much I could do. We got her printer hooked up and her bowling program installed. She's the secretary for her bowling league, and has been for almost ten years, so it's important that she be up to speed.

The poor woman got saddled with Microsoft's Millenium Edition when she ordered her first computer. Between bumping up to DSL and getting XP she is going to be loving her new computer. I'll probably have to go over again after the DSL is hooked up and make sure she has her virus protection and her email set up.

Emma was with me while I was doing all this and she found the cat bed again. I don't even know if she knows it's related to the cat. She just loves the bed.