Thursday, May 25, 2006
Of Gelbspot. Fill in the blanks.

I AM: pretty happy these days. I know that's inviting trouble, just saying that, but what the hell? It's true.

I WANT: another baby. I'm pretty sure of it.

I WISH: M. could be happy and fulfilled doing something he wanted to do.

I HATE: mean people and liars.

I MISS: something I'm not sure I've ever had. A close girlfriend (IRL, of course)

I FEAR: losing any of the people close to me.

I HEAR: what you're saying, but your actions speak louder than words.

I WONDER: if our income taxes will ever get done.

I REGRET: fouling up my college experience; I wish I had never gotten married to Don.

I AM NOT: a very good housekeeper. There, I said it. (Like you didn't know ;)

I DANCE: to make Emma laugh. It works.

I SING: my A, B, C's. It brings a grin to Emma's mouth every time and sometimes she tries to sing along.

I CRY: rarely in real life. I cry easily at movies, books or funerals.

I AM NOT ALWAYS: a barrel of laughs. I can be crabby too. Ask around ;)

I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: not much any more. I used to be creative. Now my hands are on the keyboard.

I WRITE: for me, for Emma, and for you.

I CONFUSE: myself easily. Before I say something I sometimes form the sentences fully in my mind. Then an hour later I won't remember if I ever said it out loud, or only in my head.

I NEED: love.

I SHOULD: remove the clutter from my life.

I START: the day by greeting my sweet daughter who always wakes with a smile and greets the day with a playful spirit.

I FINISH: every item on my list with a sweet sense of accomplishment.

I'll tag Jen, Katherine, Deanne and Leslie.