Saturday, May 20, 2006
Our day in the sun
We spent a long time outside today. It was beautiful and clear, but still in the 50's. It gripes me that it was so pretty and I was inspired to buy outdoor toys for Emma to enjoy. Then it got cold. Lovely. My strategy the last few days has been to only set up the sand table side and not the water table side.

Emma isn't quite the independent player she used to be. I have to come along for everything now. She will come and get me and grab a finger and pull until I get up and come along. I think this is regressing. Or maybe she just loves my company so much ;)

In the picture here she's wearing her new water shoes. I put them on her hoping that they would be less likely to drag on the slide than her other shoes.


She's dragging a flower pot left over from last year. We put gravel in the bottom of them so it's actually a pretty weighty.