Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Mark your calendars
I read a book today. I'd have more time for reading if I didn't fritter away all my time on blogs and boards. But like watching a movie, sitting down with a book is a time commitment that I have a hard time making. It's weird, I know.

I read Janet Evanovich's "Twelve Sharp." I had low expectations going into this one. I mean, how much longer can Stephanie dither between Joe and Ranger and it still be interesting and plausible? I was pleasantly surprised. She managed to pull it off for one more book. And, this book focuses a lot on Ranger, which was good. It's always interesting to peel back the layers on a mystery man. All the familiar characters were present, except Stephanie's sister, which I counted as a blessing anyway. We meet a couple of new potential "regulars." I won't go on anymore because I don't want to spoil it for anyone. I enjoyed the book. I may have to read another one someday ;)