Saturday, July 29, 2006
Emma was tagged!
by her friend Brianna

3 Things that scare me: Really loud nuh-nuh (thunder), bugs flying at me, new people who come on strong.

3 People that make me laugh: Noni, Mommy, my friends at babysitters

3 Things that I love: Tigger lovie, paci, shoes

3 Things that I hate: When I have to stop playing to change a diaper, when Daddy goes to work, when I can't go walk around in the garden.

3 Things that I don’t understand: Why Popi isn't with me the entire time I'm at his house, why Mommy won't let me go up the stairs all by myself, why that phone talks to me in Noni's voice.

3 Things on my floor: My tent occupying the whole living room, shoes, my golf club

3 Things I am doing right now: Watching Elmo, trying to see the tractor outside, fighting of a dodgy fever

3 Things I can do: Count to ten (somewhat), say just about anything I hear, put my suede pink shoes on by myself.

3 Things I can’t do: put my socks on, climb out of my crib (and mommy's so glad!), cross the street by myself ;)

3 Ways to describe my personality: happy, inquisitive, loving

3 Things I think you should listen to: Ring Around the Rosie, ABC's, You Are My Sunshine

3 Things that I think you should never listen to: Dogs barking, Mommy telling me not to touch that, Country music (Daddy made me say that!)

3 Absolute favorite foods: chicken-mushroom soup-rice, mashed potatoes, shrimp

3 Things I liked to learn: To "read" my books, to push my cart outside, to go down my slide

3 Beverages I drink regularly: milk, water, only those two

3 Shows I watch: Elmo's World, Curious Buddies, Baby Einstein DVDs

3 kids I tag: Avery, Claire, Jenna