Tuesday, July 04, 2006
Monday night slide
M. took off from work after lunch and the three of us rode over the mountains to Costco. I bought some laminate flooring for our living room. That's means we have a big project in our near future. Anyway, we invited Noni and Popi to meet us after work for supper. We ate at O'Charley's. It was my first time there and I was impressed; the food was good and the prices were right. One lesson that we learned was that it's time to start ordering Emma her own meal. She pretty much wiped out my french fries and we had to order more.

After the meal we went to Noni and Popi's so Emma could blow off some steam before the drive home. In these pictures she's all over the neighbor's slide again.

FYI, she did not sleep one wink on the way home. It was the longest trip home of my life. Of course we get to the store and transfer her to my car for the last few miles home...and she falls asleep. Sigh