Tuesday, August 01, 2006
E.T. phone home
And get your alien buddies to pick up this child. I'm on to them. I know they've switched my precious princess for a tantrum throwing alien demon. This child is throwing tantrums over every single thing she wants. EVERY. SINGLE. THING. Like, if I don't move fast enough actually doing what she wants she throws a tantrum. I'm deadly serious, Noni and Popi would hardly recognize her from the behavior I've seen this week, and especially today.

In all fairness her illness may be dragging her down worse than I realize. But she is on a seriously short fuse. And she's gotten soooo dependent on her paci and Tigger over the last week. Now I'm SCARED to take it away from her. I feel thoroughly cowed by the intensity of her reaction when she's separated from it. She wanted it halfway through the Doc appointment because she was rifling her diaper bag and found Tigger. If she has Tigger she has to have paci. Unfortunately it was in the car. So she wailed for a full half of our visit. Made quite an impression on the new doctor. I heard Terribles Twos come out his mouth several times. Or at least that's what I thought I heard over the static.