Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Do not assume...
Too often I underestimate what a clever monkey I have on my hands. Today when I unloaded the car Emma wanted to climb back in. I told her I'd put the stuff away and then be back. When I came back to the car this is what I found...


The worst part is that I saw her doing it before she saw me, and when she saw me she stopped and tried to hide it. I would have never figured that she would do that. Duh (I guess). She did get the key in the hole a couple of times, but she only put the tip in and never knew it needed to go in all the way. After she did that a couple of times she opened the console and played with whatever she could find in there.



The thing is, I know she wasn't up to no good. She was just copying what she had seen me do. I just forget sometimes...